Practical research relevant to rowing performance.
Easy-to-digest summaries and practical applications.
Detailed discussion via audio roundtables.
Supporting video/graphics to help move the knowledge to practice.
``A Most Beautiful Thing`` Inclusion Fund
We are donating 100% of our new monthly membership profits for the month of November to the AMBT Inclusion Fund. Join us or give a gift membership to help support inclusion and diversity in rowing.
Free Sample Issue
Click below to view our free sample issue.
- Core Training for Rowing by Will Ruth
- Textured Insoles for Rowers by Blake Gourley
- Injuries in Masters Rowers by Joe DeLeo
- Podcast episode, bonus videos, and more!
About the Coaches
Will Ruth, Blake Gourley, & Joe DeLeo
What's Science of Rowing all about?
For Any Coach or Rower
Science of Rowing is for any coach or rower seeking greater evidence-based understanding of rowing training, technical development, and performance. We make academic research easy-to-digest, and deliver practical takeaways that any rower can put into practice immediately.
Members Receive Monthly:
- 3 article summaries with practical takeaways
- Audio roundtable discussions detailing each article and practical applications
- Bonus video and graphic content to mobilize knowledge into practice.
- Access to all previously published Science of Rowing issues
Select your plan
One edition per month with the reviews, podcast, and bonus content. No commitment, cancel anytime.
Save $30 with an annual membership (two months free).
Contact us for a custom quote for your team or coaching staff.
Please contact us for a very reduced rate if you’ve lost work due to the pandemic.
Membership Info and FAQs
Click the button below for more information about membership and answers to FAQs.
Science of Rowing is for coaches and rowers of all types and levels. Check out some reader reviews from all over the world of rowing before joining!